- New USB Interface enables the LX4000 to communicate with virtually any Windows based PC. This design does not require batteries or external power.
- Simlutaneously displaying and recording seven input signals etc
- Small & Compact, making transportation easier.
- Redesigned EDA Circuit has a greater operating range, increased sensitivity and subject isolation.
- Windows Media Video (WMV) Support
- Redesigned Preference Window; Customize background colors and change the ‘Look & Feel’ of your system.
- “Print All” Capability
- Customized Personal History Print;
Subject’s photo and/or finger print can be recorded and stored for later use
- Redesigned Annotation Toolbars
- Import Photo
- Watermark Support
- Drug Reference Seeding
- Improved Diagnostic Technical Support
- Video recording and playback
- Enhanced CD/DVD Recording Support
- Preview only mode
- Reset to Default Capability
- Support for Additional Video Compressors
- Keyboard shortcut for cantering all traces.